Selica International Ltd Tuition Services
for Colleges is managed by a qualified higher education lecturer, and we understand how changeable requirements are within the education sector, with reforms being implemented which require adaptation from higher education institutions.
We work with an extensive network of high quality subject specialist tutors and lecturers. As an education specialist, we will also ensure that we can meet all requirements, whether these are for day-to-day, long term or permanent vacancies. We pride ourselves in the calibre of our teaching staff and we ensure that all of our registered lecturers have been fully vetted.
Our recruitment process includes:
• Comprehensive Interview
• Full qualification checks
• Police checks
• Extensive reference validation and identity checks
Since September 2007 all new teachers entering the further education sector in England and Wales must undergo the one of three initial teacher Tuition (ITT) courses to become a licensed practitioner and we ensure that all of our teachers are qualified in at least one of the below:
• Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning sector (PTLLS)
• Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Sector (CTLLS)
• Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS)
• Many of our tutors, like our founder, also hold either a Cert Ed or PGCE; the higher education level 5 programmes, which combine the content of the above qualifications into one package.
Skills for Life Tutors
We have assigned Lecturers to teach Essential Skills under the Skills for Life agenda to numerous colleges who all hold the relevant specialist Skills for Life qualification in:
• English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Whether you are a teacher in search of a full time or temporary position, or a college looking to employ a tutor or lecturer, please contact us on 0208 804 1111
& 0208 443 3000 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information.